10.22.2004



The other "media girl" ;)


Creating a handle as pithy, original, distinctive and unique as media girl, I had to figure there'd be others out there. On blogspot, there's a media girl who made one or two posts and left it there, so I couldn't take that domain on blogger. I thought about going elsewhere, but I figured, heck, we're in the 21st century -- I could make a subdomain of a bunch of jibberish, it wouldn't matter since it's so easy to pass hyperlinks. It's not like I need to get a bunch of schmucks watching The Apprentice to remember the URL from a 30-second interstitial.

Anyway, having been up and actively linking and backtracking, I thought I'd ping a couple of search engines. And there I found....

DC Media Girl! I'm delighted to share this 'tudinal chick with you (although she probably has more web traffic). One little tidbit:

Truth be told, I simply don’t understand why Kerry is getting such a ration of grief FOR MAKING A TRUTHFUL OBSERVATION. The Cheneys have two daughters. One is gay. Excuse me, but who didn’t know that? It’s not as if the man outed her, for God’s sake. Mary Cheney did outreach to the gay community on behalf of the Coors company. She’s campaigning for her dad. She’s 35 years old, not a kid. So what’s the beef?


She also makes free use of the f-word. Though you don't see me using it (much) here, I appreciate that. Fuck is my favorite curse word.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?